Jungle Mount Adventures – Coorg


Nestians (now Quest) Bangalore have a very special place in my heart.Starting with Mithun, Bhargavi madam, Vijay , Naseer, Vinay, Pooja, Vasavi madam (add Manoj who was not there in the trip),they were all very caring. I have got many best friends. In those one half years they were like my family.My first trip with them is Jungle Mount Adventurers, Coorg. I was in Schneider, client location.  They were waiting for me near Majestic. Bus was much more comfortable. There was dance, fun and junglee Vinay. Mithun and Vijay were the organizers of the trip. Vinay injected energy into the fun time we had. Till we reached Coorg we were on full bang. 




Day 1 :

We reached the Jungle Mount Adventurers around 9 AM. We have got one cottage for boys and another for 3 ladies. Then there was a cricket ground, spectacular view of mountains and Kaveri river on other side. 





boys cottage
inside boys cottage



Food was served here


cricket ground


Our first event was of course Cricket. We loved playing gully  cricket in such an open space. And I ended up in winning side and took wickets that made it more memorable.

I was spinning the ball

other side of ground
After playing cricket and having breakfast we moved to our first destination, Cheluvaraya falls. This was my second visit to Cheluvarya falls.



The tour to Chaluvaraya falls in jeep is one of the good experience. You can see many videos of tour to this falls in Jeep. Best time to have this journey is during monsoon.



Ready for jeep trip
When our jeep stopped some distance away from the falls, it was still noon. We need to walk into the forest to reach falls.



It was hot climate and this Falls has been the right place to release all the tiredness.After seeing falls, we all jumped into water. But I forgot to take out my mobile and result was for next 2 days I was not reachable to the outside world. After coming back I bought  S3 mobile  which is still with me.


I kept my mobile in sun light for drying. I went again into water and enjoyed for few minutes. 


We then went to some view point which was average. People clicked some photos and we returned back to our cottage.


We had fire camp in the night and it was really awesome. We could understand each other and few of my secrets also came out when they asked question. Dinner served was also good. Both veg and non veg menu was there and we enjoyed it.




Next morning, we started our day with kayaking. I and Naseer went too far and when we returned back, it was a worth experience to remember. 




After playing football for few minutes, we had breakfast. After spending a quality time in the home stay we left to Bangalore. 

Below photo will always remind me the friendship we had. Bhargavi madam helped me a lot in Nest and she is always a call way whenever I needed. Once in a while I call married uncles Vinay and Naseer.  Vijay got married and he is very busy now. Mithun and I meet often. I have a plan to make Pooja dance on her marriage.  This friendship has given me a lot in my life. Of course I was the organizer for many lunches and trips. I miss their company and I guess they too miss me.

Previous
Next Post »