Kaveri Estate - Coorg, a heaven


Is this how the heaven looks ?
If not is this route leads to the heaven ?
If the heaven is the home of mother nature
Can I call it a heaven ?

As the water from the top
Tries to kiss the ground,
As the water here emerges from no where
And gives water to many
Isn't it a heaven ?

As the hills and the forest
Welcomes you for trekking
People climb up and down
Feel like winning a world
Isn't it more than a heaven ?

The beautiful girls in saris
The culture with a traditional value
The unmatched soldiers with bravery
And folk dance which makes you to dance
Above all isn't it a heaven ?

The variety of food
the river side view
The Kaveri marathon
And the home stays with fire camp
Isn't it your expectation of heaven ?

The varieties of bird
Make you to fly with colours
The animals in the park
Make you to stare at them with risk
The mesmerizing nature is heaven

As you step into this world
What makes you to think
You are in a different world
makes you to fall in love
That makes the Coorg a heaven...



This is what comes to our mind when we visit Coorg. I have visited Coorg twice; once with Mindtree friends and another time with Nest friends. Both laid the foundation for my friendship with some of the nicest guys I have seen in my life. And Coorg is also special because I wrote my first poem on a girl from Coorg.

Kaveri Estate :

Rooms where boys stayed

First time I visited Coorg with the Carrier team. Trip was for 2 days. We left on friday and came back on sunday night.This team is the best team I ever had. I always remember this team for the energy and team spirit. I had just joined the team and was included in a team outing. We stayed in Kaveri estate, Coorg, one of the popular home stay in Coorg. 


The breakfast, dinner was awesome part. There was a big ground in front of the rooms where we stayed. The bachelors stayed 1 km outside the main building. The ladies and the married people stayed in the main building. Those were the days I didn't have camera but used to give poses for the picture.

http://www.kaveryestatestay.com/

I do remember the fire camp , games and the morning volley ball. Even I remember the junglee dance we had in the fire camp. I don't have much pictures but there are few taken by Sachin.

Cheluvaraya falls 

Our first visit was Chaluvaraya falls.This is one place where we can enjoy in water. I visited here with Nest team also.




Talakaveri

One of our main destination was Talakaveri which is considered as source of Kaveri. This place is surrounded by Brahmagiri hills. There is a small pond which people consider as sacred.


There is a view point on top of Brahmagiri hills. We climbed the steps and stayed there for few minutes. From top you can see 360 degree view of surrounding.





Nisargadama

Next day on the way we visited Nisargadama. Nisargadama is formed on the banks of river and you can enjoy in the water. There is park where you can have elephant ride. You can see some deers and rabbits.







After Nisargadama we headed back to Bangalore via Mysore. This remains one of the best memories even after journey continued with much faster rate.

Previous
Next Post »