Padubidre - one of the calmest beach

I was totally stuck by the silence of this beach. The waves, the eagles , the clouds , the sun everything was perfect. This silence had lot of meaning. I could listen to the mesmerizing sound created by the waves. Certainly it had lot of answers. Going solo gives me lot of freedom. I can roam around freely. Not even looking for what people might think. You don't need to adjust for people needs. It's your life and your rules.


This is my second visit to Padubidre. Last time I came for my best friend Sharath's engagement. This time for his marriage. Accommodation was arranged in Amar comforts which is very near to main bus stand and also 1 km away from beach.




On the way you get Ganapati temple. After having darshan I walked to the road which was heading to Padubidre beach. For the first time I saw more than 5-6 peacocks. As I tried to move near to them, they ran faster and disappeared.







Little distance I walked , some stone chairs and warning board welcomed me. I was wearing my shoes, which was not at all good for beaches. I forgot my slippers.  By the time I reached, it was 5:00. Till 8:00 o clock I was in beach walking here and there.




I wrote one poem and environment was made for that. Sunset may not be compared with Kapu beach, but it was the silence and the sunset together made it more special.




I also met a Kerala family and they allowed me to take their son's picture. There were hardly 40-50 people but that is the reason it was clean and maintained,


Do not miss to eat masala mandakki , the old man prepares near the beach. In Padubidre city you find foods like Buns ,  Goli baje, masala dosa, neer dosa, sajjige roti for breakfast. Since I am vegetarian, I don't know much about non veg items, but fish is the main food here.



Here I am signing off and recommend this beach for all. Also will share much more travel stories
and hidden treasures in my blog. A happy Sankranti to one and all.


Previous
Next Post »