Kitne admi they - A birthday special

Remember the dialogue "Kitne admi they " from Sholay. Amzad Khan's that dialogue might be still in my ears but it created much more noise when we visited this beautiful place. I still remember the date.It was a day after my birthday ,6th June 2009 .I don't have many pics and most of the pics are taken from mobile which is of poor quality.But I really wanted to narrate the experience we had.

We took KSRTC bus to Ramanagara and from there we took an auto to Janapada loka.



Kamath Lokaruchi 






 I am fond of neer dosa and I feel this is one nice place where I could get the nice dosa. I have been here thrice and every time I go there I will have neer dosa. The friends who came with me to celebrate my birthday were Manji(Sharat),choti (Chetan),Sallu (Vinay),Pakya(Prakash) and Dumma(Guru). That was the time I didn't have camera and even Guru was using his mobile to capture photos.Look at the pet swans. Aren't they cute ?


Janapada Loka 

What is that Janapada loka is all about. You find the beauty of folk culture here. Last time I went here, photography was charged and we didn't knew it was that much good. I will be going to the place soon and will give more information. There is museum, Lok Mahal, Chitra kuteera, library. Shila mala has many stone memorials.Ambhi theatre is good enough to host some folk dances and plays.There is also boat ride which we took.

Mata flm's one song is shot here

After Janapada loka, we went to Kengal where famous hanuman temple is there.

Ramadevra Betta.










 These pictures will remind us the Sholay scenes. There is steps to reach the top. This place has a historical significance as well.It is believed that Lord Rama killed Kakasura here. You can find the Lord Rama's temple on top of the hill.It is indeed an experience when we didn't have any idea how our life will shape with the help of travel. It was one of the sweet memories when I was a kind of geek.

First