Himalayan Trek - Beginning

Reading and travelling are the 2 most important source of knowledge. I have always given importance to these 2 hobbies. The result is it has made me more humble.

I used to save my pocket money to buy books. But travelling, as it requires more money, I couldn't go with my friends. But things changed as I started earning and started doing things which once I dreamed of. I have got lot of criticism initially by friends and family, be it be on my professional decisions, my crazy hobbies or my social activities.I love my family and they love me more than I do. But at certain point of time you have to take risk and do things which you want in your life. Last one year, I have taken break from my weekend works and diverted my attention to things which I couldn't start in the past due to some reason.


                                                      Who doesn't like walking on snow and enjoying the atmosphere of Himalayan ranges. If he doesn't like, he might be having some phobia. Jokes apart, Himalayan trek was one of the dream which I thought will never be fulfilled. I planned the trek more than thrice but couldn't  take off due to leave plan.

Finally the day came when I with my two friends Guru and Vineeth  shaped this idea. It was Guru who took initiative this time and it was a near perfect plan. April 25th to May 12th long trip was planned. and we did lot of shopping to get ready for the trip. Things required I have written in previous post. I requested for relieving from my duty from client Schneider to make this happen. Our train was booked on 25th April.

25th April 

I went to office early morning to meet my Nest colleagues. That day I hadn't applied leave and for attendance sake I had no option to be in office. After 6 months I met them.I left office early to get my medical certificate. After taking bath when I left home it was 7:30 PM. Luckily I reached railway station by 8 PM. Guru and Vineeth had already been there, waiting for me since an hour. My brother was also there to say bye to me. He is always caring and he always takes number of my friends with whom I goes for trip. This time also he took my friend's number and wished us a safe and happy journey.
Previous
Next Post »